A Singer 16 Years into her Career and Still Breaking Records- Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift wins video of the year, best long-form video and best direction, all for her song “All Too Well”. Superb achievements which is the result of consistent hard work, discipline and the right focus on the part of Taylor Swift.
Humble, sweet, down to earth, helpful, creative, talented, and a beautiful woman having a big heart. Fans, team members, and people who know Taylor Swift closely describe her in so many beautiful ways which reflect her grounded personality. Her achievements are not only in the field of music but also in sales, receiving awards as well as the things she does as a person.
Why is Taylor Swift so successful and what makes her so special, I was really eager to discover when I read about her latest record-breaking news. I searched over internet and came across certain information about Taylor-
- She has ten Grammy Awards and 29 nominations.
- She’s been named most charitable celebrity for the fourth year in a row last year.
- She’s active in engaging with fans. Who else invites fans to their house and makes their food? Who else likes to buy fans guitars and visit hospitals in her free time? And she genuinely seems like she enjoys doing so.
- She has a significant social media footprint, with the second most Instagram followers (only after her best friend Selena Gomez), and the fourth and fifth most liked pictures on that platform (again after only Selena for first, Justin second, and Kendall Jenner third). She also has the third most followed Twitter (after Katy Perry and Justin Bieber).
- Became the first artist to release three albums that sold over one million copies in a week.
- Taylor’s songs are mostly written by her. Her album Speak Now is written by only her. She was 18 when she wrote the songs.
- Over the years, Swift has selected performers like Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes to open up for her on tour. After touring with Swift, these artists have gone on to achieve major success in the industry, scoring hit after hit and selling out tours of their own. Ed Sheeran opened for Swift during her Red tour in 2013. While the singer was known in the U.K., he was still gaining popularity in the U.S. when he joined Swift’s tour. This move helped Sheeran earn recognition with the U.S. crowds and audiences became more familiar with his songs. .(credit)
You can also watch Taylor Swift sharing about her life experiences in a Netflix documentary ‘Miss Americana’ which follows Taylor Swift as she tours, records music, and lives her everyday life. Hearing about her challenges, struggles, happy moments and other life experiences gives the audience an idea about how Taylor Swift has been through her career journey till now and certainly it was not an easy one!
(Inputs are taken from Quora!)
Subscribe to www.womenlines.com to become the best version of yourself! Womenlines is a weekly online magazine publishing content on Business Excellence, Health, and Leadership Skills and is listed in the top 60 women’s online magazines to follow in 2022!
Pic Credit: By Cosmopolitan UK, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=90905376